March 18, 2011
TIFERET, A Journal of Spiritual Literature, offers three awards of $500 in the categories of fiction, non-fiction and poetry.
TIFFERET publishes writing from a variety of spiritual and religious traditions with a mission to help reveal spirit through the written word.
The poetry judge is Alicia Ostriker. Josip Novakovich is the non-fiction judge and Gayle Brandeis will be the fiction judge.
* Unpublished poems in English must be received through our online submissions manager by May 1, 2011 deadline.
* First prize in each genre: $500 and publication in TIFERET.
* Honorable Mention Prizes will receive publication in TIFERET ONLINE.
* $20 fee for each entry. Limit 6 poems (must be submitted in one document), one story or essay up to 25 pages in length.
* To enter, go to: http://tiferet.submishmash.com/Submit Specify the genre and pay your appropriate entry fee using PayPal.
Winners will be announced June 30, 2011.